Friday, July 6, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap I almost transparent

Busy I leave contact information so I put my address, phone told him, say good-bye, I am flying back to school.
The next day, as usual, get up,fake oakleys, eat in class but I little effort placed on the listening, lying on the desk thinking about how as soon as possible so that Zhang Yuqiong took me to see his master, whether it is friend or foe, is always a very important clues for what reason to get close to Zhang Yuqiong it? so depends on the nerve, it really may be that do not have a purpose, deliberately delayed the time to play me.
Suddenly, I think she has the still to me that the name of the book to find her? I was extremely reluctant: too old, too lacking in creativity! However,oakley sunglasses for cheap, there is no better way also had the first case.
After school, leaving their seat, in twos and threes chat I was about to make a phone call to Zhangyu Qiong, Wei Ying came over and patted my shoulder: phone screen: I dialed of Zhang Yuqiong the phone number, suggesting that the other party has been shut down and thought, send a message in the past, let her see the message immediately to my answer.
Finished, see Wei Ying also seated, I walked over and gave her a sweet smile, and then asked what Wei Ying shallow mouth: Wei Ying said that I just do not attach importance to her, so now do not want to say I have exhausted the means, even at the expense of hue failed to pry open her mouth, would like to use peaceful means is impossible. Was going to display the Torture Chamber Story the bell rang, had to give up, unhappy back seat.
Lying drowsily in his seat. A look at the time, almost a half of class, and how not to back the SMS? I thought to myself, it is estimated that Zhang Yuqiong may not boot. She doing? Shutdown doing?, Wondering very, anyway, is also lectures to listen,fake oakleys, not as good as dial Zhang Yuqiong the phone test to test.
Is turned off each other, this chick.
Suddenly, sitting next to a buddy move to me waving. I looked to him, saw him throw a mass of things over. Must note, but do not know who wrote me.
Catch, it really is a piece of paper. Opened it, says, a piece of paper, without the consent of the sponsor, the person handling it is not secretly peep Who private look at the piece of paper content, is guilty of a taboo, will be disgraced by the whole class, the class abandoned, so I lucky If other people read the paper content, do not know spread the news to come.
However, Wei Ying know I have a secret? My friends, a big mouth. In addition to the Red Dragon thing, I almost transparent, there is no secret thing. Does he know who I am? I am usually very cautious less likely to divulge the identity. Anyway, let's go, look at the situation say.
Do not know how the day mixed in the past, sleepwalk more than 21:00 played Zhang Yuqiong several phone calls to prompt each other has been shut down. PhoneRelated posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment